Who We Are
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to develop and fund Christian based education focused on whole child health.
Leveraging the CREATION Health (www.creationhealth.com) model and strong partnerships with Adventist Health System and the Seventh-day Adventist Church, we develop projects that strengthen families, foster community, and grow our children in mind, body, and spirit.
Our mission declares our purpose as a Foundation and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To harmoniously develop children in mind, body, and spirit…
- To inspire lifestyles of health through the principles of CREATION…
- To create sustainable value and lasting legacy…
- To do what is good, excellent, and profitable for God.
Our vision serves as the framework for our guiding every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- People: Attract donors who seek to live healthy, love fully, and create legacy.
- Portfolio: Develop and bring to the world projects that satisfy family’s desires for health and God.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of collaborators, together we create mutual, enduring value.
- Planet: Be responsible for what God has given us of His creation.
We Honor God
- By living healthy loving lives that grow us in wisdom and stature and favor with God and those around us
- By investing in people and projects to produce growth and provide a reasonable return on our investment
We Serve Others
- By being patient, kind, humble, respectful, selfless, forgiving, honest and committed
- By educating and empowering families to live healthy lives
We Create Legacy
- By inspiring our donors to give loving to projects which move their hearts
- By connecting our projects to the local community while supplying them with global resources
How you can get involved
Creation Development foundation is fully supported through donations. Our philosophy is to inspire people’s hearts and together build a vision for child development and education. If you connect with our mission we provide several ways for you to get involved.